Faculty of Automotive Engineering Technology

General Introdution

In 1976, together with the establishment of Cuu Long Vocational Education School, the Department of Automotive Engineering Technology was established. In 1997, the school was upgraded to Vinh Long College of Technology Education. In order to meet the new requirements and tasks in line with the goals for the school’s development, the Department of Automotive Engineering Technology has also been built into Faculty of Automotive Engineering Technology until today.

At the present, the Faculty has three workshops of automobile practice, marine engine repair, and tractor repair with an area of ​​over 1500 m2. The experimental equipment is very diverse and well-equipped through stages according to the technology of America, Japan, Russia, and Nordic countries. The equipment is various and rather synchronous, with six modules sufficient to train students to take part in National, ASEAN and International Vocational Competitions in Automotive Technology. In 2014, the Faculty was located on the second floor of the 11-storey building to build the Faculty Office and 5 laboratories specialized in Automotive Engineering Technology to cater for higher education training, scientific research and specialization fostering.

Knowledge - Creativity - Integration - Development